Wednesday, September 26, 2012

7th Grade Parents!

Tonight, the 7th graders have an assignment in science, and it requires your help parents!  



The Assignment:


•With a parent, find five products in your home that were made from natural resources.
• List the resource or resources from which each product was made.
•Label each resource as renewable or nonrenewable.
• Answer the question:  What can you do to help conserve the resources you listed?
•Write at least a paragraph (at least 5 sentences) describing a personal action plan to conserve some of the resources you rely on every day.

The reason I want the parents to help the students is because I think it is important for everyone to know and understand all the items/products we use that are renewable and non-renewable.  
The students also know that they have to have both, if possible, parents to sign their assignment, so that I know everyone was a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment